Delicious by Dre
Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 lettuce wraps
Calories per serving: 296 calories; 58 grams of protein
If you like it extra spicy, you can drizzle a little extra sriracha on top! it's delish!
- 1 cup (cooked) lean ground turkey breast
- 1 tsp rice vinegar (no sugar, no sodium)
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 ounce diced water chestnuts
- 1 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1-2 tsp chopped unsalted cashews as topping
- 1 heart of romaine (any lettuce will do, i've just found romaine hearts to be sturdiest for lettuce wraps)
- mix warm ground turkey with all ingredients except nuts.
- spoon onto romaine leaves (i like to double mine up so they don't fall apart)
- sprinkle chopped nuts on top!
- that's it! :)