It's Thanksgiving Day and while we should be thankful everyday, this holiday is set aside to encourage people to focus on what's important and being appreciative for what they have. At least that's what it means to me. Well, I want to share a few of my favorite scriptures on being thankful and giving thanks. Enjoy!
1. “O our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name!
(1 Chronicles 29:13 NLT)
2. Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name.
(Psalms 100:4 NLT)
3. Thank God for this gift too wonderful for words!
(2 Corinthians 9:15 NLT)
4. Give thanks to the lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.
(Psalms 136:1 NLT)
5. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
(Philippians 4:6 NLT)
6. And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Ephesians 5:20 NLT)
7. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT)
8. Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.
(Colossians 4:2 NLT)
9. Let us come to him with thanksgiving. Let us sing psalms of praise to him.
(Psalms 95:2 NLT)
10. I will thank the lord because he is just; I will sing praise to the name of the lord Most High.
(Psalms 7:17 NLT)
Get daily scriptures by downloading bible app https://www.youversion.com/