So you all know how much I love We Are Onyx right? Well the November box didn't fall short of amazing. One of the main things I like about We Are Onyx is the variety of products that you receive monthly. It's not just hair products or make up products, it's skin care products as well and this month's box had all three.
Just in case you've never heard about this beauty box, here are the deets. For only $25 per month, receive 5 deluxe-size or full size hair, skin, makeup and lifestyle products from our favorite high-end brands from around the world. Every month we will curate 4 products and you get to select a 5th from a hand-picked selection of luxury beauty products.
Within each box that I've received, there's a cute little note and on the back is a list of the current month's items, a description and the retail price which allows to you to really see what a great value you're getting with the $25 subscription.
1. Motions Natural Textures Deep Conditioning Masque. The 8 oz jar retails for $6.00. This moisturizing hair masque uses shea butter, coconut and avocado oils to condition hair strands without the extra weight. I am not sure what you prefer when it comes to the smell of products that use for your hair but this has somewhat of a strong fragrance compared to other products that I've used. It's not a horrible smell but it has a strong fragrance. I personally like the smell. It's really fresh and the conditioner is light weight. It's my first time trying anything from the Motions natural hair product like which is why I adore this subscription box because I have the opportunity to try products that I haven't tried before.
2. Cantu Softening Body Butter. It's 7.25 oz that retails for $6.99. Brand new to the Cantu line - skin care! Replenish dry skin with Cantu's creamy, long lasting body butter infused with pure shea butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E. I actually started using this product last month. It's amazing. I don't like my hands feeling dry at all so I always try new creams and body butters. This body butter is super thick and smells great. It's not a loud, overbearing smell so you don't have yo worry about it clashing with your perfumes.
3. Miss Jessie's Coily Custard. The 8.5 oz. size retails for $14.00. I received the sample size packet in this month's box. Battle this season's attack on your perfect, defined coils with the frizz-fighting custard. Perfect for wash-n-gos! I very rally do wash-n-gos and honesty have not had a chance to try the product. I plan on trying it in the near future but with the thickness of my hair, I would need more than a sample packet. Now, I have heard great things about this products so I look forward to trying it. I will probably do a video on how it works for me.
4. Cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Gloss. Retails for $16.00. You already know that cargo cosmetics is very near and dear to my heart LOL. I love their make up. This lip gloss contains vitamin E and jojoba oil so it's great for cooler weather because it keeps your lips moisturized. I have 2 other glosses from their line and this month I received the gold color. It's really pretty and has a nice shimmer to it. Perfect for the holidays!
5. Jones and Rose Original Sweet Oil. 1 oz retails for $7.00. It does seem a little pricey for such a small size but the good thing is you don't have to use a lot to get a nice glow. It smells good and it does feel great on my skin. If you don't like a really nice sheen & shine, then you may not like this oil. If you use too much, it can be a bit too oily so just be careful to only use what's needed and not overdo it.
I recommend you check out the Onyx Box and subscribe. Here is all of their information, please go check it out and let me know what you think.
Love you guys, see you next time