I've been spending my nights prior to going to bed surfing Pinterest for new recipes and meal ideas. I tried one I found yesterday and loved how it turned out.
I pretty much followed the recipe but used one potato since it was my first time and it's only hubby and I so fixing 3 - 4 potatoes worth of wedges would have been a waste. I new the flavor I was going for so I added the seasoning to taste.
- 3-4 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- optional: fresh parsley (or cilantro), ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
1. Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
2. Place potato wedges in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle potato wedges with the shredded cheese, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with the seasoning mixture.
3. Place potato wedges on prepared baking sheet in a single layer with skin-sides-down. Bake for 25-35 minutes until potatoes are fork-tender and golden. Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and dressing for dipping.
Let me know if you try the recipe sand if you like it. I'll want to go with smaller potatoes next time and maybe cut them differently. I also opted for the cilantro which was pretty good.
Until next time, love yall & be blessed.